Monday, August 24, 2009

Who's The Boss

Cecelia - she is always the boss. Yesterday, Jeff had a full day of Cecelia fun. I had a baby shower about 2 1/2 hours away in Millersburg (the first where I received a baby gift too - thanks, Jaci!), and Jeff embraced the opportunity to take care of Cecelia for the day. When I arrived at the shower, and checked my phone, it indicated I had two missed calls from Jeff - what! But, upon closer inspection the missed calls were from Saturday (phew). When I did call to check in, both baby and daddy were doing great.

When I arrived back home, I was regaled with details including:
* She really didn't sleep much at all. (Good, she'll sleep tonight).
* She really liked going outside.
* We went through, like, at least ten bibs. (Par for the course).
* I used the sling to calm her down. (Told you so - no, I didn't say told you so, but still).
* I don't know how you do it every day. (Don't underestimate the power of the sling).

Thanks Jeff (and Nana :)) for watching Cecelia all day so that I could be a part of Jaci's shower.

No comments: