Monday, August 31, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes

Last week, I had my 6 week appointment which means that, among other things, I was allowed to start exercising again. I was allowed to walk prior, but not much more than that. So, I tried to fit it in and it was difficult to do. Any time Cecelia went down for a nap, I would get to other things first and then try to exercise and then...she'd wake up. So, Jeff and I devised a system wherein, after Cecelia eats first thing in the morning, she'll get some quality dad time while I exercise and get the day started. We tried this yesterday and today, and it makes me feel much more refreshed and ready for the day. Now, when there's a jam packed morning for either of us, this might not be an attainable goal, but I'm really happy to be able to do it when possible. I'm also making more of an effort to get out and enjoy some nice walks with Cecelia before the weather turns too cold.

No comments: