Friday, July 10, 2009

Holding Pattern

Today's appointment told us more of the same - still 2 cm, still 50% effaced, still a non-stressed baby, still scheduled for Tuesday. It happened that 8 people were already scheduled for induction for Monday (I told you it was a popular scheduling day what with being right after the weekend), so that's why we got moved to Tuesday. I was told by the scheduler however, that, if by chance, all 8 women deliver speedily, I may just get a call on Monday afternoon to come on over. Doubtful.

No comments: