Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blue's Clues

Well, it was bound to happen sometime. Yesterday I had a case of baby blues. Why? Is there a good reason? Sleep deprivation, spitty-uppy baby, eating (not me) around the clock...out of whack horomones...regardless of the reason, I was feeling sad, nothing more than that, just sad. Fortunately, this seems to have passed, but I don't anticipate that's the only time I'll feel sad or overwhelmed and that's ok because that's normal. Most women experience some sort of baby blues whether it's fleeting like mine or a more serious depression. As in my pregnancy when I felt like I had a taste for different symptoms to have the "complete" experience, I feel the same with this. On a positive note, baby had her best night's sleep last night - she must have known that I needed it :)

No comments: