Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

4th of July is one of my favorite holidays - probably because it falls right in the middle of my favorite season, summer. This summer will give us all new reasons to celebrate soon enough. Some summer with baby activities I'm looking forward to: long walks, dips in the pool, trips to the shore, trips to the zoo, and day trips in general. I have big plans for being out and about with this baby and, as a realistic person, I also realize that none of them may happen - so, to be on the safe side, I also look forward to holing up in our home with our baby and being quite content there too. Either way, I feel very fortunate for the relatively temperate weather we've had so far this summer and look forward to floating a few more days weightlessly in the pool before baby arrives. Did I mention that I love the summer?

No comments: