Monday, February 16, 2009

Heart to Heart

We heard baby's heart beat today. For real this time! Funny thing though, when you hear it, you listen for what feels like less than a minute but at our last appointment when we couldn't hear it, we stayed tuned in to my arteries for 8-10 minutes. I also remembered my prepared question! I know...the anticipation is killing you. My prepared question had to do with sleeping on my back. From month 4 on, you are supposed to sleep on your side and even, preferably, your left side. I keep on starting the night sleeping on my side and then whenever I wake up, I find that I'm on my back. The Dr. reassured me that my body will wake me and that when I end up on my back that way it won't endanger the pregnancy. So, rest assured (haha - get it , you can all sleep at night) baby is a-ok.

No comments: