Sunday, February 22, 2009

Adventures in Haircutting

For visual effect...


Recently, Jeff decided that I should cut his hair. I recognized that this was a bad idea and expressed my dissent. He went ahead and got clippers anyway. I tried, but evidently the $10 clipper set including many accessories cost $10 for a reason. It wasn't the most effective tool I've ever wielded. So, I resorted to scissors to start. There's a reason I didn't go to school to become a hairdresser. Then we tried the clippers again...then we reset the power setting....then we tried different length adjustments....then Jeff grabbed the clippers from my hand determined not to have choppy looking hair. Who knew he might be so vain?? Well - all's well that ends well I suppose and it looks pretty good now.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

Yo, I have clippers. I got them at Target, I think. They were $30, they've lasted 2 years. Both Stephanie and I are masters with them. We don't charge anything, either. If jeff want's a fade i cant really help, but one length, all over - I'm your guy.