Friday, February 20, 2009

Boy or a Girl?

Jeff and I are planning to find out the gender of baby at our next ultrasound on March 3rd, but let's have some fun until then. If you look to the right, there is a poll to vote for if you think we're having a boy or a girl. Express those thoughts in anonymity. Many people have expressed that they wouldn't have thought we'd want to find out the gender. They are wrong - sorry. There are a few reasons.

a) We'd like to mentally prepare
b) I don't really like people looking at my belly and deciding what "kind" of baby is inside based on the way I look.
c) I don't want to have a gut feeling and be wrong...

Maybe these aren't great reason, but they're ours. So, until March 3rd, you get to choose. After that, we'll let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think it is great that you two want to find out if it is a boy or a girl. More expecting couples should be like you!!! Kudos!