Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm Me Again!

Well - in the eating department anyway. I spent a good majority of today preparing food for school for next week. Salads, fruits, sandwiches, carrots, celery, yogurt, yum! For the past month or so I haven't been able to stomach/look at/enjoy my usual menu and I'm really looking forward to its return. I'm also enjoying a fruit smoothie right now, mmmm. That's the other thing - energy is back and I'm definitely going to take advantage of the next three months because according to the literature, I can expect to return to slug-like speed during the final three months of this adventure. But, today, I definitely accomplished more than I have in many a Saturday of late. I'm also back to yoga, but I'm trying out different pre-natal yoga dvd's from the library. The one I'm working on right now is quite effective, but the instructor may be a bit too eccentric. Yesterday, I felt a little silly doing some of the "moves" but today it seemed more natural - maybe I'm just getting more eccentric as well. Tomorrow will mark the finish of my 11th week. We're almost into the second trimester. Wow - time flies!

No comments: