Friday, January 2, 2009

Crampy Mc Cramps

Something no one told me in advance was about the cramps. Now, every woman is at least mildly familiar with cramps on a monthly basis. Well, when you're pregnant (or at least early on to my early knowledge) that becomes more like a weekly basis - surprise! Explanation - your uterus is growing and evidently that hurts. The first cramps I experienced were prior to confirmation of the presence of a child in my womb, so I expected the worst...and was pleasantly surprised to find out he/she was holding on anyway and more room was being made in there. So - for anyone else who will be a first timer - get ready for a different kind of fun. And remember - it's a good thing :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kid #1 ... the newly pregnant body spends a lot of time giving the newly pregnant brain the following message - What the #@*% were you thinking?

FUN:)

Keep enjoying it ... such a refreshing POV ... as always!