Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


The news is out - I'm pregnant!!! 2009 may be our happiest new year yet. Baby is due to arrive on or around (I'm no fool) July 19th and Jeff and I have been preparing ourselves as best we can. Last night we had friends over for a New Years PJ party and we played a game called "Imagniff...". My question read something like this, "Imagine if Ellen were a home" and so I interrupted...I am, tehe. The other day, Jeff and I took a different big step - we bought a new car! Though many may doubt my honesty here, it had nothing to do with baby coming. The new car, though it will make a good daddy-mobile serves its purpose mostly for transporting goods for Jeff's job. The next step will now be trading in the two door civic for a more suitable option. We were planning on getting a Honda Fit, but now I'm thinking about trunk space for a large stroller...hmm. I'll have to take some measurements. "I hope you have a big trunk, 'cause I'm putting my bike in it."

No comments: