Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Funny Valentine

My husband is awesome!  I want to take the time today to blog about his awesome-ness.  No, he didn't hack into my blog and start posting this...it's really me :).  Jeff is a thoughtful guy.  We make a good team and parenthood has presented its own set of challenges to our juggling act, but I think we make it work quite well.  Jeff is supportive of me in all my decisions as it regards to parenting...and life.  He is good about finding the positive and reminding me to keep things in perspective.  He helps me to tune out others who are critical and focus back on what's really important.  He is a great help at home and we each have our strengths and weaknesses.  Fortunately they complement each other well.  I feel lucky that we found each other at just the right time.  Our paths had crossed many times over the years and only once we were both at a place in our lives where we could move forward together did fate truly bring us together.  I feel lucky as a wife, but also as a mother.  Jeff adores his daughter and I know that she will always know and recognize love.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: