Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Age: 31 Weeks

Hi Folks!  Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!  I'm wearing some new (to me) hand me down duds from my friend, Dalana - thanks Dalana and Janina!  I'm really starting to scoot about lately.  I like to scoot on my behind, I like to lunge forward and pull up on things, or people.  I scooch backwards and I can navigate around in this fashion, but I seem to be frustrated that I'm not moving forward.  I'll get myself all wedged under things, like the pack and play, the crib, and the couch.  Don't worry, mom and dad rescue me every time, but they try to let me figure things out as much as possible.  I've also, just yesterday, begun to express any displeasure with food (only potatoes so far) by making raspberries which creates quite the messy spray.  I've also started experimenting with raspberries at other times of day too.  I'm sure my mom will upload a video soon of this phenomenon.  I'll see you all next week!

No comments: