Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tour Du Hospital

Today was our hospital tour associated with our childbirth class (which happens May 30th and 31st).  We had a really nice overview of where to go and what to do and what would happen once we were there.  Our teacher/tour guide is actually the mom of a girl who I went to high school with which was really nice too.  Everything was pretty clear, but being the nerd that I am, I took copious notes to which I plan to refer back to in moments of panic.  For example, there were certain time parameters associated with certain entrances that in the moments of labor could easily become muddled.  We also noted a sign concerning getting your car seat's installation checked, so I'm going to look into doing that soon to make sure we're all set for D day.

No comments: