Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playing Footsies


Baby had a photo shoot tonight - you know, an ultrasound. I found out that the placenta has moved out of the way, so much so that it wasn't even in the picture anymore - great news! Baby was not feeling up for the paparazzi, so the best pic we have is of her feet, which is still pretty awesome! (As soon as I can get it scanned clearly, I'll add it to this post) To be honest, I was getting bored of all these perfect profiles (jk). In other news, baby is a smidge on the HUGE side. I know that's shocking to those of you who have seen me lately. Baby is currently weighing in at 4 lb. 7 oz., which may not seem big, but keep in mind that she's not done cooking - we still have two months to go here...or do we? We have a pre-natal appointment tomorrow, so we can find out more about that as well as the results (possibly) of the glucose tolerance test, which may also shed some light on baby's current weight class - she's in the 90th percentile. So, stay tuned for more - coming tomorrow.

No comments: