Saturday, April 11, 2009

Where is Spring?

I am a warm weather gal through and through and I really can't wait for the warm weather to be upon us...for multiple reasons this year, I suppose, as that will also signal that we are that much closer to baby's arrival!  My "spring break" seems to be getting colder and rainier each year.  Typically, we try to get away, even if for a short time, but this year and for the foreseeable future, that is not really in our best financial interests, so a stay-cation it has been.  I feel that a lot was accomplished this week, including relaxation at times.  Now, with the return to work on Monday, blogging time may become more scarce, but I'll do my best to at least post once a week and perhaps more if there is more exciting news to share.  For example, this Tuesday will be our 26 week ultrasound and appointments will be more and more frequent after that: every two weeks, and as we approach baby's arrival, appointments will come every week.  So, stay tuned!

No comments: