Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Shower

Today was my family and friends baby shower and boy, was I surprised!  The shower was at Cafe LaFontana in Hatboro and I thought I was meeting up with my sister - in - law for lunch.  As it turns out, she was playing in a concert today in Millersville (I hope everything went well there too).  Everything was beautiful and it was so nice to see so many friendly faces in one place.  The food was fabulous too.  Everyone was incredibly generous and sweet.  This baby is going to be so well dressed and well read!  Oh, and if anyone needs any baby shower gift bags, please call me before purchasing a new one - I have quite a selection now sitting in the baby's closet and I'd be happy to share.  I want to thank everyone for coming and being a part of this special day.  And, another pleasant surprise was waiting for me when I got home.  Jeff and his friend Seth put the crib together and it looks awesome!  

I'll add some pictures tomorrow from the shower- as well as this week's belly picture.

No comments: