Sunday, November 23, 2008

Un-symptomatic

Well, in my pre-public days I'm rather uneventful. I was all prepared for morning sickness and headaches. My symptoms have included fatigue, which due to my sometimes silly schedule I've had to just kind of push through - though I'm trying to really catch up on resting on weekend days like today. I've sat, pretty much, all day. I know - it's rough. I do also realize that now that I'm putting in print how smoothly everything has been going, I'll start vomiting right away tomorrow morning. Will keep you posted, for sure, if that happens. I have felt cramping, but I've been reading on The Bump that that is the normal feeling associated with a growing uterus...and it will continue. Yay! I look forward to a continually growing uterus for the next 33 weeks.

No comments: