Friday, September 2, 2011

Leisure Diving

On Monday morning, the creators of leisure diving were showcased on the Today show. This was the first time I had heard of leisure diving, though I was also late to learn about planking. When I told Jeff about it, he immediately realized that a friend's Facebook profile picture had been an example of leisure diving. What is leisure diving, you ask...check it out here: www.leisure dive.com

Mostly, I wish I had discovered this sooner. As a diving coach, I feel confident we could have done a lot with this in the summer months. I no longer coach year round, but even if I did, I think the lighting quality wouldn't be quite as good indoors. In good news, I am going to the beach tomorrow, so if weather permits it, there are possibilities there. AND, Jeff and I are going to Las Vegas at the end of the month. And there will be a pool, so you just never know...

Speaking of planking, I'm planning to scope out the library for planking possibilities. Thoughts?

No comments: