Sunday, April 18, 2010

Videos Coming Soon

So, I was planning to upload a video of Cece cruising...because she does that now!!!...and realized that I actually had quite a backlog to upload to YouTube, so while that's happening, I'll give you a quick preview of the videos to come over the next few days.  Cecelia not liking food, Cecelia liking food, Cecelia not liking food again...Cecelia standing, playing hide and seek, crawling and attacking the camera, being very amused by sunglasses, swinging...and clapping!, cruising...and I'm sure there will be more to come in the future.  Remember how I planned to get one video a week...yeah, I didn't do that exactly.  I know you're all shocked.  But on weeks where I did take video, there's generally more than one, so I'm sure it all balances out in the end.  The problematic part these days seems to be actually following through to upload them - see sentence #1.  So, baby steps...we're getting there and you'll all be richly rewarded soon with some fun visual imagery.  Enjoy!

No comments: