Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Age: 36 Weeks


Blue Jean Baby

This week, I'm getting around and pulling up on anything and everything.  I'm also very social.  I went to visit lots of friends this week and was gentle with all the other babies.  My friend Isabella has two big doggies.  My friend Brian has one little doggy.  The first few times I've met Brian's dog, Maggie, I got VERY upset.  Then, at my Aunt Mary and Uncle John's shore house, when I saw their cat, Maynard, I started shaking and crying.  When I met Isabella's dogs, I was not a fan at first.  They came outside and ran up to me and barked and that was a little scary.  When we got inside and they laid down, I crawled right up to Floyd, nose to nose.  But then, someone came to the door and he barked and ran past me and I did NOT like that one bit.  Pets are something I'm going to have to get used to, but my mom is just fine with us not getting any pets in the future, so if I ask for one, she will remind me of these days to dissuade me from that.  Mom won tickets to a show called Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows Up and we went this past Sunday.  Even though I'm a little young for this sort of thing, I was very well behaved and watched what was going on up on stage.  I also watched everyone else in the audience and kept trying to grab my neighbors in the seat next to mom.  Fortunately my seat friend was all for it.

No comments: