Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Age: 33 Weeks


I am 33 weeks old today and now that I've begun to move, I'm hard pressed to stay still once a week for a picture - sheesh.  If you look closely, my mom's foot is keeping me from vaulting on to my hands and knees to crawl over to her or the chair, or the giraffe, or the closet...anywhere but where I'm seated right now!  This past weekend, I had my first trip to two neat places.  1) Cici's pizza - they spelled it differently than my name, but I know its my pizza place.  And what a deal!  2) Bear Creek to go skiing.  No, I didn't go skiing...well, at least as far as my parents know I didn't go.  But they did.  Well, mom went skiing and dad went snowboarding and they took turns having the real fun with me in the lodge.  That's it for this week, see you all soon!

No comments: