Monday, August 4, 2008

Silly Me

And I thought my Wee Me was created to encourage you to support our democracy and vote for our country's next president. Little did I know that "Back On My Feet" would be storming the nation. In addition to the awesome outpouring of support that we've received from friends, family members, and co-workers, Jeff's e-mail is also featured on the GBS Website. Kathy Romano from WMMR's Preston and Steve Show also let us know that Nick (also from the show) will post a link as soon as he's back from vacation. "It's all happening." ~ Almost Famous (the movie...I'm not narcissistically indicating that he's almost famous...but maybe he is). So, as I'll reiterate every single day (that I have access to the Internet) until September 1, please vote for "Back On My Feet" at the Reel Rock Tour Website.

No comments: