Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Nose Knows

So far, so good - that's what I keep saying when people ask how I've been feeling because it's true. So far, I feel so good. And I count my blessings that I do. And I know that as soon as I write this and click "Publish Post" it will all change just because, but I'll take the chance. Over a year ago, a friend introduced me to the Neti Pot and I've been using it religiously ever since and I credit it with my clean bill of health when it comes to my nose. When I was first told about a Neti Pot, I thought it was just crazy - why on earth would I pour water through my nose? Then, after my second or third major stuffy nosed cold of that year, decided "What could it hurt?". After that was the Neti Pot craze - Oprah even had a demonstration and sure, it looks weird, but I swear by it. And remember, don't just use it when you feel something coming on, because then it's too late. I use my Neti Pot as a preventative measure. Each and every day, I clean out the shnozz, and if you've never tried it, I suggest you do. Check it out.

No comments: