Sunday, March 1, 2009

5 Napkin Burger - My eyes were pretty big...


Prior to embarking on our New York trip, I had made reservations via Open Table at a restaurant called 5 Napkin Burger. Somehow, I thought that after a very filling veggie burger and fries that it would be a "good" (read very, very bad) idea to get dessert consisting of cheesecake and a s'mores milkshake. I felt horrible. I seemed to think, in the moment, that it would be ok since I'm pregnant, but really I think there's less room in there being that a baby's growing and all. Either way, I still think the s'mores milkshake is a fabulous idea, just not in addition to everything else that was eaten today. Look - it has a burned marshmallow top. For the most part, I've still been eating normal portions, but when the opportunity arises, I will use my "excuse" to indulge myself. However, lesson learned today.

No comments: