Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Traditions




In an attempt to start some sentimental things a little early, I took my moms (not like that...) my mom and my mother - in - law downtown to center city Philadelphia for a day downtown complete with a trip to the light show and Dickens exhibit in Macy's and the new Holiday Spectacular at the Comcast Center. We also went to the Constitution Center, but I don't know that baby/kid will be up for that in his/her close future. A day in the city over the holidays will be a nice tradition to continue next year and for the foreseeable future. I'm looking forward to more such endeavors. We also plan to have a Christmas morning breakfast at our house with any grandparents and aunts/uncles who may like to attend as well. I'm excited to embark on new adventures for baby.

No comments: