On Monday morning, the creators of leisure diving were showcased on the Today show. This was the first time I had heard of leisure diving, though I was also late to learn about planking. When I told Jeff about it, he immediately realized that a friend's Facebook profile picture had been an example of leisure diving. What is leisure diving, you ask...check it out here: www.leisure dive.com
Mostly, I wish I had discovered this sooner. As a diving coach, I feel confident we could have done a lot with this in the summer months. I no longer coach year round, but even if I did, I think the lighting quality wouldn't be quite as good indoors. In good news, I am going to the beach tomorrow, so if weather permits it, there are possibilities there. AND, Jeff and I are going to Las Vegas at the end of the month. And there will be a pool, so you just never know...
Speaking of planking, I'm planning to scope out the library for planking possibilities. Thoughts?
And The Natural Bath and Beauty Winners Are…
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment